Cancelling a Registration
Please submit cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we do not make exceptions in our cancellation policy (including family, medical or employment situations). Refunds will be processed through the credit card you used to register when possible. Please allow up to 30 days for processing.
Cancellation of Event by Cycle Oregon due to Acts of God or other Force Majeure Events
Cycle Oregon Inc., at its sole discretion, has the right to cancel all or any part of Cycle Oregon and any related events and activities (collectively the “Event”) due to the occurrence of any force majeure event, or credible threat thereof, including but not limited to any Act of God, fire, earthquake, acts of civil or military authority, casualty, flood, war, terrorist attack, epidemic, insurrection, civil unrest, strikes or other labor activities or any other similar cause beyond the reasonable control of Cycle Oregon Inc., including environmental conditions that might threaten the health and safety of Cycle Oregon participants, volunteers or staff. If all or any portion of a Cycle Oregon Event is cancelled due to a force majeure event, all registrations fees are forfeited and will not be refunded by Cycle Oregon Inc.
Before, June 1, 2016
- A $35 administrative fee will be assessed to your refund for each rider registration (including accompanying products – parking, dorm room, or RV parking).
- A $25 administrative fee will be assessed to your refund for cancelling only these services: dorm room, or RV parking.
- There is no refund for cancelling only parking.
From June 1 to June 17, 2016
- A $50 administrative fee will be assessed to your refund for each rider registration (including accompanying products – parking, dorm room, or RV parking.)
- A $50 administrative fee will be assessed to your refund for cancelling only a dorm room.
- There is no refund for cancelling only parking or RV parking.
After June 17, 2016
- There are no refunds for cancellations after June 17, 2016.
Sorry, no exceptions. We cannot offer transfers or credits for future events.
|Through 5/4||5/4 to 6/17||After 6/17|