Purchasing Shakespeare Festival Tickets
There are a thousand reasons why Ashland is one of the greatest places on Earth (and we’ll get into the details soon). One of the biggest reasons is the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. There are a number of great plays that will be happening on the days we’re there — what’s more, we get a pretty nice discount!
At 8 pm
Animal Crackers (Angus Bowmer Theatre)
The Very Merry Wives of Windsor, Iowa (Elizabethan Stage)
At 1:30 pm
All the Way (Angus Bowmer Theatre)
Party People (New Theatre)
At 8 pm
Medea/Macbeth/Cinderella (Angus Bowmer Theatre)
Troilus and Cressida (New Theatre)
As You Like It (Elizabethan Stage)
To purchase tickets:
1. Go to OSF website at http://www.osfashland.org/ and create an OSF account. If you already have one, go to step 2.
2. Go to the Availability page at http://www.osfashland.org/browse/perfsearch.aspx
3. Click on date of performance (evening of 9/12 and all day on 9/13)
4. Check all the boxes for the plays you would like to attend
5. Click on Buy to purchase tickets and then enter promo code of 10248 underneath the spot where you type your user name and password.
6. BUY TICKETS EARLY!!!
Please note that the promo code HAS to be entered as part of step 5 or you won’t get the discount.